The Calderdale Cares Community Programme Board (3CPB) has received funding to support the creation of new and innovative ideas that will support the development of our community sector.
The 3CPB want people to live healthier lives in healthy places all across Calderdale. This additional money presents a great opportunity for the 3CPB to explore new ideas on the delivery of community services and how they can make a positive contribution to people’s lives.
To do this, the Calderdale Cares Community Programme Board is now inviting bids from across the system on how they can develop community services.
The 3CPB are particularly interested in ideas that involve the following:
• New and innovative ideas and why you feel this is important
• Clear on who the beneficiaries will be and how they can be involved
• Clear on how the beneficiaries will notice the positive change
• Involves collaboration and working together with other providers
• Makes the best use of our existing skills and assets in Calderdale
• How the positive changes can be embedded into our future ways of working
For more information and guidance please use the attached Calderdale innovation funding information pack and complete the proforma to apply for the Calderdale innovation funding.
If you have any questions regarding the application process or require more information please do not hesitate to get in touch with our CEO Julie Robinson.
PLEASE NOTE: The deadline for submission is 28/10/22. Send your completed Calderdale innovation funding proforma to Shabana.firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.