‘VAC is a catalyst for positive social change in Calderdale, working to promote and empower vibrant and cohesive communities.
This is achieved through developing, supporting and working alongside volunteers, community groups, the voluntary sector and partnerships, enabling them to achieve their potential for the best benefit of all.’
- To build and sustain appropriate capacity within the sector, based on needs
- To promote and develop volunteering to maximise the benefits to the individual and the community
- Achieve the long term sustainability of the Resource Centre
- To support networks, partnerships and forums that strengthen the VCS
- To market ourselves a way that appeals to potential funders and customers
- To value all staff, volunteers and trustees by investing in them.